- James A. Tanyi, PhD has been appointed Interim Chief Medical Physicist for the Division of Medical Physics & OHSU HealthCare
- Dr. Thomas “Rock” Mackie returned to the OHSU campus to serve as a visiting faculty
- Susha Pillai presented on the clinical physics of intraoperatively electron radiotherapy
- Dr. Laub appointed to the Education and Training of Medical Physicists
- Medical Physics Program (School of Medicine)
- Wolfram Laub will present at the 2014 AAPM Southwest Chapter Spring Meeting
- Northwest Chapter of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine Spring Meeting to be held on May 2nd, 20143 in Portland.
- Eric Ford, Ph.D. was a visiting faculty scholar to the Radiation Medicine department
- Joint OSU/OHSU Graduate Program in Medical Physics has received CAMPEP re-accreditation thru 2015
- Dr. Wolfram Laub's Radiation Health Physics (RHP 507) seminar delivered December 5th at Oregon State University.
- International Day of Medical Physics, Nov 7th, 2013
- Mr. Kyle Gallagher is the inaugural ARCS Radiation Medicine Scholar for 2013
- Dosimetric comparison of patient setup strategies in stereotactic body radiation therapy for lung cancer | Pubmed Link
- Ms. Susha Pillai was selected as the outstanding instructor of medical physics for 2013
- Medical Physic (MP) 507 Incidents in Medical Physics course, Oregon State University SMs. Susha Pillai was selected as the outstanding instructor of medical physics for 2013eminar by Taylor Harry, "CT Brain Perfusion Over Doses"
- James Keller successfully defended his PhD thesis in early June 2013