David Elliott, MD
Instructor and Chief Resident
Head and Neck cancer
PGY4, 2014 - 2015, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
Transitional Year (PGY-1), Wayne State University School of Medicine, Crittenton Hospital, Rochester Hills, MI, 2011-2012
MD, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, 2011
BS, Physics; BS, Biology; Oakland University, Rochester, MI, 2007
Mechanics (Antique car restoration), Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Running, Traveling, Snowboarding, Bicycling, Baseball, Basketball, Watching the grass grow.
11/2010 ASTRO Oral Presentation:
Kumar T, Elliott D, Mancini B, Bolton S, Forman JD, Cher M, Vaishampayan U, Konski A. "Long Term Results of the Wayne State University Fast Neutron Radiotherapy (FNRT) Experience in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer"
12/2010 RSNA Oral Presentation:
Elliott D, Kumar T, Castellon I, Forman JD, Bolton S, Miller S, Konski A. "Fast Neutron Therapy (FNRT) versus Photon External Beam Radiotherapy for Gleason 9 Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate"
1/2011 ASCO Gastrointestinal Conference Poster Presentation:
Paximadis P, Elliott D, Shields AF, Philips P, Weaver D, Konski A. "High Linear Energy Transfer (LET) radiation treatment in recurrent, metastatic, or unresectable rectal adenocarcinoma"
Electromagnetic Navigational Bronchoscopy-guided Fiducial Markers for Lung Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy: Analysis of Safety, Feasibility, and Interfraction Stability.
Nabavizadeh N, Zhang J, Elliott DA, Tanyi JA, Thomas CR Jr, Fuss M, Deffebach M.
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) Practice Patterns and IGRT's Impact on Workflow and Treatment Planning: Results From a National Survey of American Society for Radiation Oncology Members (PDF)
- Three-Dimensionally Printed Bolus in Head and Neck Electron Radiotherapy
- Impact of Weight Loss on Grip Strength in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy
- Dr. Nabavizadeh is lead author on a featured ASTRO membership survey
- Dr. Elliott to Present on Medical Marijuana
- Preoperative carboplatin and paclitaxel-based chemoradiotherapy for esophageal carcinoma
- Multiple original research papers selected for presentation at the 2014 Multidisciplinary Head & Neck Cancer Symposium, held Feb 20-22 at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ.