Christina Binder, MD, PhD
Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
1st year (PGY2) in Radiation Medicine in 2015, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
Internal Medicine Preliminary Year (PGY1), Carney Hospital, Boston MA
Skiing, backpacking, hiking, volleyball, chocolate
Binder, Optimization of Peptide Nanoparticles for the Treatment of AMD, F30 Training Grant (F30AG040956-01A1) 2012, NIA/NIH, Tufts University.
Binder, C. Toward the Development of Ocular Gene Therapy: a dissertation, Tufts University, 2012.
- Binder C, Cashman SM, Kumar-Singh R. Extended Duration of Transgene Expression from Pegylated POD Nanoparticles Enables Attenuation of Photoreceptor Degeneration. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 22; 8(11).
- Binder C, Read SP, Cashman SM, Kumar-Singh R. Nuclear Targeted Delivery of Macromolecules to Retina and Cornea. J Gene Med. 2011 Mar: 13(3) 158-70.
- Binder C, Lafayette A, Archibeque I, Sun Y, Plewa C, Sinclair A, Emkey R. Optimization and Utilization of the SureFire Phospho-STAT5 Assay for a Cell-Based Screening Campaign. Assay Drug Dev Technol. 2008 Feb:6(1) 27-37
- Y. Lu, J. Li, J. Han, H.-T. Ng, C. Binder, C. Partridge, and M. Meyyappan. Room Temperature Methane Detection Using Palladium Loaded Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Sensors. Chem. Phys. Lett. 2004 Jun: 391(4-6) 344-348.
Additional Links :
- In the Lab: If a urine sample could help diagnose cancer, Dr. Christie Binder
- Quantitative OCT Angiography Evaluation of Peripapillary Retinal Circulation after Plaque Brachytherapy[Ophthalmology Retina]