Charlotte Kubicky, MD
Clinical Associate Professor
Cancer and Blood Disorders
M.D., University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, CA
American Board of Radiology/Radiation Oncology
Interest and Accomplishments:
Dr. Charlotte Dai Kubicky received her MD and PhD in cancer genetics from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. She went on to complete an internship in internal medicine at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, followed by a residency in radiation oncology at the University of California at San Francisco, where she performed research on inverse planning for imaged-guided brachytherapy for cervical cancer, optimization of intensity modulated radiation for head and neck cancer, and risk assessment for prostate cancer. She is especially interested in the treatment of breast cancer, head and neck cancers and brain tumors.
She serves as the Medical Director for the Tuality OHSU Cancer Center in Hillsboro, OR and is an active faculty member in the OHSU Marquam Hill campus. Following her undergraduate training at Bryn Mawr College, Dr. Kubicky received a MD-PhD at the University of Pennsylvania and completed residency training at the University of California at San Francisco. She joined the medical staff at OHSU in 2007.Dr. Dai Kubicky is dedicated to providing the premier cancer care services for her patients.
Knight Cancer InstituteProfile link
- Rare primary central nervous system tumors
- A retrospective review of SBRT for larger brain metastases or post-resection cavities: preliminary evidence from the Knight Cancer Institute
- Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center re-opens with brand new Elekta Infinity linear accelerator
- Dr. Charlotte Kubicky presented at the 2013 Breast Cancer Symposium
- Kristina Young will present her original research at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer in November 2013
- Intraoperative Radiotherapy for Breast Cancer—A Single-Institution Experience
- Charlotte D. Kubicky has joined the editorial board of the American Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Dr. Kubicky to present at the Portland International Neuroscience Symposium
- Prognostic Significance of the Number of Positive Lymph Nodes in Women With T1-2N1 Breast Cancer Treated With Mastectomy: Should Patients With 1, 2, and 3 Positive Lymph Nodes Be Grouped Together?
- OHSU Faculty and House Staff jointly edit and co-author one of the first comprehensive board review book
- Dynamic conformal arc cranial stereotactic radiosurgery:implications of multileaf collimator margin on dose–volume metrics
- Dr. Kubicky to present on "Stereotactic Radiation for Metastatic Spine Cancer"