The OHSU School of Medicine has launched a new curriculum – YOUR M.D. Launched in 2014, the new curriculum will be phased in over four years. See curriculum transformation
Welcome to Undergraduate Medical Education
The OHSU School of Medicine is an amazing place, where next-generation medical education meets a collegial and collaborative culture, set in an amazing state. Since its founding in 1887, our school has been a leader in medical education and innovation. Recently, our MD program has undergone transformative change in order to prepare our graduates to best serve society in the 21st century.
In the School of Medicine, we recognize that the health care delivery environment has changed dramatically. Medical knowledge and technology will continue to rapidly expand and change. To that end, our goal is to graduate physicians with demonstrated skills in lifelong learning and improvement – leaders who can adapt to and develop future innovations in the health system, leading to better outcomes for patients and communities.
If you are a prospective student, this site can help you learn more about our exciting curriculum, YOUR M.D.; help you understand the admissions process and requirements; and give you a glimpse into the student experience on our popular blog, StudentSpeak.
Thank you for visiting us on the web. We hope to see you soon in person.
— Tracy Bumsted, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P., associate dean for undergraduate medical education
MD Program Applicants
8/19/2017 1:41 PMPlease check the OHSU MD Program Admissions Portal for the most up-to-date information concerning your application. Thank you for your patience.
- 07/26/2017 OHSU approves construction and siting of PET/MR
- 07/19/2017 From the dean: Appreciating your investment in me; focused on investing in you
- 07/13/2017 YOUR M.D. nurtures future physician-scientists
- 06/26/2017 From the interim dean: Gratitude for a memorable year
- 06/06/2017 Honors and awards tell story of excellence that make OHSU a world-class institution
- 06/06/2017 From the interim dean: Pride, gratitude and hope
- 05/25/2017 Congratulations, graduates of 2017!
- 05/24/2017 Dr. Sharon Anderson appointed dean of the OHSU School of Medicine
- View all news