Estimated Tuition and Fees
Estimates for 2016-2017
Annual Tuition, Fees and Insurance
Breakdown of Fees and Insurance Annually
- University Fee: $2,060
- Student Council Fee: $60
- Dental Insurance: $359
- Major Medical Insurance: $4,037
Total Fees/ Insurance: $6,516
Summary of Key Considerations in Determining Classification as a Resident
- Establishment of a domicile in Oregon for a period of 12 months or more prior to the beginning of the term for which residency is sought.
- Financial dependence on an Oregon resident or financial independence.
- Primary purpose for being in Oregon other than to obtain an education.
- Nature and source of financial resources.
- Various other indicia of residency, e.g., ownership of Oregon living quarters, permanent Oregon employment, payment of Oregon income taxes.
Note: Applicants who have moved to Oregon prior to September 1, 2016 may be eligible to be considered an Oregon resident for the 2017 admissions cycle. To be considered an Oregon resident you must declare your state of legal residence through AMCAS as Oregon.
For complete information on residency rules, refer to the Residence Classification Policy and Procedures located at http://www.ohsu.edu/registrar. Click on 'General Forms and Information' then 'Residency Policy' under General Academic Policies.
The tuition and fee schedule listed above are provided for information purposes only. The Oregon Health & Science University, School of Medicine, or program reserves the right to make changes in fees, tuition and other costs which range from minimal to substantial without advance notice. This information should not be construed in any way as forming the basis of a contract.