Make an Appointment
How to make an appointment to see a dietitian
- If you have never been seen at OHSU, call Registration at 503-494-8505 to be registered into our system. If you have been seen at OHSU before, skip to step 2.
- Call your primary care physician and ask them for a referral to the Nutrition department. If they are not part of the OHSU system, they can fax this referral to: 503-494-3769 (adults) or 503-418-5317 (pediatrics).
- Once we receive the referral, a dietitian will contact you to schedule an appointment. Insurance coverage will be verified after the appointment is scheduled.
- If your insurance company does not cover the nutrition visit, you can still see us but it will be a self pay visit. An initial visit for 60 minutes is $212. Follow up visits are $47 for 15 minutes or $94 for 30 minutes. Please call 503-494-8636 if you have further questions or need to contact a dietitian.
- For patients under the age of 18 please contact the Pediatric Dietitians at 503-418-5257
Hope to see you soon!