How can parents and guardians best help kids understand and process tragedy? What does a “normal” reaction look like? Below, OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Child Psychiatrist Ajit Jetmalani, M.D., provides guidance for families in the days and weeks following a high-profile disaster or tragedy. Parents should be aware of their own reactions to these tragedies and attempt to refrain from alarming their children through verbal or non-verbal cues. Children often become concerned about their own safety … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth