Two of the many things that I fell in love with when I moved from Boston to Portland six years ago was the city’s sense of community pride and its spirit of generosity. Acts of kindness and goodwill are seen every day in so many ways. It’s such a genuine and unique characteristic of our city that the TV show “Portlandia” pokes fun at it. Another fixture of Portland, also featured on “Portlandia,” is the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?