Teen texting is a popular way to communicate in 2013 – more than 75 percent of teens text in some manner. Unfortunately, texting can lead to a number of health issues, including sleep disturbances, bullying AND serious injury. About 1 in 3 teens has been shown to text while driving – a staggering statistic. In the Pediatric Emergency Department at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, we have seen an increase in injuries, both minor and serious, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed