Teen texting is a popular way to communicate in 2013 – more than 75 percent of teens text in some manner. Unfortunately, texting can lead to a number of health issues, including sleep disturbances, bullying AND serious injury. About 1 in 3 teens has been shown to text while driving – a staggering statistic. In the Pediatric Emergency Department at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, we have seen an increase in injuries, both minor and serious, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?