More than 1 in 10 young people in the United States experiences recurrent headaches, and parents are eager to find ways to ease their pain and help their children get back to normal life and school. To that end, nearly 1 in 3 youth aged 10 to 17 who regularly experience headaches are turning to some type of complementary or alternative medicine (CAM), in addition to conventional medical care. CAM includes things like herbal therapies, acupuncture … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher