The pediatric cancer team at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital joins the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute in its support of House Bill 2896, which restricts children younger than 18 from using tanning devices, unless proof of a physician exemption is provided. Read Dr. Brian Druker’s call to action on the 96,000 Square Miles blog and let us know your thoughts: “Our children deserve stronger protections from cancer-causing tanning devices.” Linda Stork, M.D. Robert Neerhout Professor and Head Division … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher