The Friends of Doernbecher, a volunteer organization dedicated to the long-term support of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, recently awarded four grants totaling $175,000 to support clinical and research projects and programs at OHSU Doernbecher. The following faculty grant recipients were selected from among 21 applicants by Friends of Doernbecher members. Peter Kurre, M.D., received $60,000 to support ongoing research to develop safer methods of bone marrow stem cell gene therapy in children. Stem cell gene transfer could … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher