I’ve been asked to write about Camp Ukandu, what it is and what it means to the kids we serve and to the staff who participate. It would take me pages to write everything, so I will tell you in no uncertain terms that Camp Ukandu is an amazing, outrageous, fun-filled week for kids with, or who have had, cancer and their siblings. The mission of Camp Ukandu is to provide a safe and secure … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another