It is well-established that over the course of a doctor’s training, there is often not enough time in the day to do everything: cook, sleep, exercise, take care of patients, spend time with loved ones. In medical school, you’re in the classroom learning how to apply knowledge from the medical textbooks to the less scripted stories of patients. In residency, you are in the hospital more often than in your own home. To find work-life … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?