Electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes, are battery-operated delivery systems for the inhalation of nicotine or other liquids. They consist of a battery, a cartridge that contains liquid, the carrier for nicotine, and an atomizer that converts the liquid into a mist. When the user inhales or presses a button on the e-cigarette, a small amount of liquid gets released into the vaporizer and is transformed into a fine mist which is then inhaled into the lungs. After … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher