In the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), a simple touch between a parent and baby can have such a meaningful significance that it is too wonderful for words. Several months ago our staff in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC) was asked, “What do you want parents to remember the most about their experience in the NICU, specifically a take away ‘Signature Moment’?” Most answers centered around the moments when parents actually get to touch … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher