Elijah Diggins doesn’t like to brag. He’ll tell you he likes to play baseball, then you’ll learn that his team won the state championship and was featured on ESPN. He’ll say he’s a pretty good pitcher, then his dad will point out all the boards that have been knocked out of their garden shed by his son’s killer throw (Elijah conscientiously replaces everyone). The point is, behind all that modesty is a tenacious kid with … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs