Q. What can I pack in my son’s school lunch that is nutritious and fun to eat? A. Sandwiches made on whole-grain bread with a lean protein like turkey ham or chicken are easy to make, affordable and convenient to take to school. Some children like lettuce or sliced cucumber on sandwiches, but many are picky about vegetables. Try offering small vegetables like baby carrots, cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas to dip in a … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective