A: Young children often like things packaged or displayed in a cute way. Make lunchtime visually appealing: Include apple slices or pieces of watermelon and pineapple in small containers, or cut up carrots and celery and add some honey mustard dip as a way to introduce kids to vegetables. Sandwiches fit little hands; slice them into fun shapes. Low-fat string cheese is fun to eat and a good source of calcium. You can even try … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher