This year marks the 10th anniversary of Nike/Doernbecher Freestyle, a powerful partnership between Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. To celebrate this important milestone, Nike is rereleasing five Freestyle fan favorites in the weeks leading up to this year’s unveiling. The first 10th anniversary special edition shoe is Mike Armstrong’s limited edition Air Max 95, available Saturday, July 6, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the United States (visit Nike.Insider.com). At age … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?