This year marks the 10th anniversary of Nike/Doernbecher Freestyle, a powerful partnership between Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. To celebrate this important milestone, Nike is rereleasing five Freestyle fan favorites in the weeks leading up to this year’s unveiling. The first 10th anniversary special edition shoe is Mike Armstrong’s limited edition Air Max 95, available Saturday, July 6, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the United States (visit Nike.Insider.com). At age … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher