Taking care of diabetes can be a challenge, but you are not alone. Join OHSU and the rest of the diabetes community in celebrating Pacific Northwest Diabetes Health & Wellness Week. Founded by the Chris Dudley Foundation and Novo Nordisk, this weeklong event, Nov. 10 – 16, is designed to unite our community in a collaborative effort to bring diabetes to light and change the way diabetes is viewed and treated. The week’s activities include the … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs