I was fortunate to compete in my seventh Ironman distance triathlon last November in Tempe, Ariz. As has been the case for all my Ironman races, I have paired my personal athletic journey with fundraising for one of Doernbecher’s very important programs. The past three years I have raised money for the Doernbecher Pediatric Dentistry Program, which provides much-needed dental care to the children of Oregon. Oral hygiene in children remains a huge public health problem … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher