Doernbecher Children’s Hospital has the largest program in Oregon for the repair of skull birth defects called cranial synostosis. In synostosis, one or more of the skull growth plates is missing, which can cause a severely misshapen head, pressure on the brain, developmental delay and even blindness. Surgery to repair synostosis requires an accredited specialty team comprising a pediatric neurosurgeon and a pediatric craniofacial plastic surgeon. At Doernbecher, I am privileged to do this work … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed