I’ll be walking “Light the Night” this year, as I do every year, alongside hundreds of folks propelled by memories, hope and courage. Some of us walk as cancer survivors; others walk to honor loved ones. As a childhood cancer specialist, I walk to celebrate the lives of my patients — many alive, some dead – who have taught me profound lessons of life. Light the Night is a fundraising event of the Leukemia & … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher