We never think it will happen to us. We watch the news, we surf the web and we see that bad things can happen to good people. Natural disasters, random acts of violence, accidents … our 24-hour media cycle means we have a front row seat to the suffering of others, and yet we seem to believe that we are immune. I see it every day on Portland roads and highways — parents driving with … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?