This year marks the 10th anniversary of Nike/Doernbecher Freestyle, a powerful partnership between Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. To celebrate this important milestone, Nike is rereleasing five Freestyle fan favorites in the weeks leading up to this year’s unveiling. The first 10th anniversary special edition shoe is Mike Armstrong’s limited edition Air Max 95, available Saturday, July 6, at nikestore.com and in select Nike retail locations across the United States (visit Nike.Insider.com). At age … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth