Should you ever find yourself facing a zombie apocalypse or a rise of the vampires, you’d do well to have Kate Smith by your side. A gentle 17-year-old with a warrior’s heart, she comes fully armed with a medieval sword collection, a bow and arrow set, and yes, a wooden stake. “What can I say?” she laughed. “I’m a huge Buffy fan!” Kate’s shoe, the Nike Roshe Run, is the ideal choice for quick getaways. … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another