Should you ever find yourself facing a zombie apocalypse or a rise of the vampires, you’d do well to have Kate Smith by your side. A gentle 17-year-old with a warrior’s heart, she comes fully armed with a medieval sword collection, a bow and arrow set, and yes, a wooden stake. “What can I say?” she laughed. “I’m a huge Buffy fan!” Kate’s shoe, the Nike Roshe Run, is the ideal choice for quick getaways. … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?