As part of our training curriculum, pediatric residents at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital choose a special interest group (SIG) in which to participate. These groups allow us the opportunity to pursue other interests that may fall outside the everyday responsibilities of residency. Last month our global health SIG held a health fair for the Neighborhood House Early Head Start program. Neighborhood House, a nonprofit social service organization, provides supportive services to more than 18,000 low-income … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher