School is the work of children, and at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, we work hard to maintain that truth as children heal and recover. We believe that children have better long-term educational outcomes if they are able to maintain normal routines during their hospitalization. For the school-age child or teen, a key way to achieve this is by participating in the Hospital School Program. During their stay, children will be introduced to the program by … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher