In addition to a diverse diet, sufficient sleep and adequate physical activity, there are two supplements that I often recommend to youth struggling with emotional distress, distractibility or hyperactivity: omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D3. In this, the first of two posts on 3-D health, we’ll focus on omega-3 fatty acids. Brains rely on fatty acids for facilitating intercellular communication, regulating gene expression, modulating inflammatory responses and insulating neurons to promote signal conduction. Fatty acids … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth