As a parent, I’ve always loved September. Meeting the new teacher. Dropping off one of my kids at a new school. The simple joy of new school supplies. In medicine, our “school year” is from July 1 through June 30. Each and every day there are patients who need care, and our students learn medicine by helping provide that care. There are no medical school “back-to-school” sales. But as a teacher, September never fails to … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- jacoby Demissie on Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective