As a parent, I’ve always loved September. Meeting the new teacher. Dropping off one of my kids at a new school. The simple joy of new school supplies. In medicine, our “school year” is from July 1 through June 30. Each and every day there are patients who need care, and our students learn medicine by helping provide that care. There are no medical school “back-to-school” sales. But as a teacher, September never fails to … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another