For surgeons trying to explain a new concept, surgical technique, or anatomical insight, a picture may truly be worth a thousand words. That is why I am always excited to work with my colleague Andy Rekito, an award-winning medical illustrator and artist, and assistant professor of neurosurgery at OHSU. Whether I am representing Doernbecher’s neurosurgical work to the public, teaching neurosurgical young faculty and residents safe and proven techniques, or presenting an important new finding … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?