For surgeons trying to explain a new concept, surgical technique, or anatomical insight, a picture may truly be worth a thousand words. That is why I am always excited to work with my colleague Andy Rekito, an award-winning medical illustrator and artist, and assistant professor of neurosurgery at OHSU. Whether I am representing Doernbecher’s neurosurgical work to the public, teaching neurosurgical young faculty and residents safe and proven techniques, or presenting an important new finding … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth