We’re headed toward a public health crisis, but you can help. While the numbers of heart disease-related deaths in the United States have been decreasing, other numbers tell a different story about the future of heart disease. Whereas some 10 percent of the population now has type 2 diabetes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention predicts that 30 percent of the population will have type 2 diabetes by the year 2050 if the current … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs