We’re headed toward a public health crisis, but you can help. While the numbers of heart disease-related deaths in the United States have been decreasing, other numbers tell a different story about the future of heart disease. Whereas some 10 percent of the population now has type 2 diabetes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention predicts that 30 percent of the population will have type 2 diabetes by the year 2050 if the current … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher