Many of us will be gathering at the Rose Quarter Saturday, April 27, at 9 a.m. for the annual March of Dimes “March for Babies” fundraiser. The March of Dimes’ mission is to improve the health of newborns by preventing birth defects, preterm birth and infant mortality, and OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital proudly partners with them to support this mission for newborns receiving care in the Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (DNCC). Having a baby born … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs