On June 24, 2010, after weeks of watching our son suffer from severe headaches, our local doctors found a “mass” on the right side of Liam’s brain. That mass turned out to be a cancerous brain tumor, 7 centimeters in diameter, called aniplastic ependymoma. Within hours, the staff at Doernbecher was prepping Liam (and us) for surgery. Over the next five months, Liam endured three major surgeries and 33 rounds of radiation treatments at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?