Pairing cancer-conquering teen Lance Dillon with legendary Nike designer Mark Smith back in 2007 resulted in one of Doernbecher Freestyle’s most memorable shoe designs. The custom Nike Dunk Low is the fifth to be rereleased in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Doernbecher Freestyle program. Lance’s shoes will be available for purchase on Saturday, Aug. 31, at select Nike retail locations and on nike.com. (Visit insider.nike.com, for more information about Shelby’s shoes.) Lance Dillon was … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher