What is vitamin D? Vitamin D is an essential nutrient found naturally in some foods and produced in our skin in the presence of sunlight. It helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus and also is important for healthy bones, nerves, muscles and immune system function. What are some sources vitamin D? Vitamin D is found naturally in cod liver oil, liver, organ meats, egg yolk and oily fish. Most people do not consume enough … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher