Five years ago I was part of the Kids Making Miracles program at Hudson’s Bay High School. Eleven other guys and I raised thousands of dollars for OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, the experience was unforgettable. At 18 years old I felt like I was making a difference. At that age most kids are just trying to figure out who they are and what they want to do with their lives. Being selected as one of the 12 … Read More
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs