Five years ago I was part of the Kids Making Miracles program at Hudson’s Bay High School. Eleven other guys and I raised thousands of dollars for OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, the experience was unforgettable. At 18 years old I felt like I was making a difference. At that age most kids are just trying to figure out who they are and what they want to do with their lives. Being selected as one of the 12 … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed