Five years ago I was part of the Kids Making Miracles program at Hudson’s Bay High School. Eleven other guys and I raised thousands of dollars for OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, the experience was unforgettable. At 18 years old I felt like I was making a difference. At that age most kids are just trying to figure out who they are and what they want to do with their lives. Being selected as one of the 12 … Read More
- The vaccine low-down: Protecting your children against chickenpox, meningitis and more
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher