Following are 10 things you can do to help ensure your active child is safe and healthy at home. 1) Think about the 10-second rule — If you would not trust your child alone with an item for 10 seconds, then he/she should never be able to get to it. Crawl around the rooms to identify hazards. Pay special attention to medicines, poisons and cleaning supplies. 2) Best vacuum cleaner — For infants and toddlers, everything … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another