2013 marks the 10th anniversary of Doernbecher Freestyle, and there’s plenty to celebrate. Since the program began, 58 shoes have been produced, each representing the life of a very special kid. Nearly $8 million has been raised to support OHSH Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and countless lives have been changed by the young designers who have so graciously shared their stories. This year, we’ve got seven more stories to tell: Daniel, Elijah, Kate, Kira, Ross, Bella and Jake … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs