Grant Olsen Age: 11 Diagnosis: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia Shoe: Free Run +2 When Grant Olsen was six years old, his mom and dad found a lump in his neck that turned out to be leukemia. “I was shell-shecked when I found out,” said his mom, Karen. “But that first day, Grant’s doctor spent four hours with us explaning things even though he was so busy. That’s the kind of care we got all the way … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed