As pediatricians we care for children with a wide spectrum of illness and injury. Some of them are life-threatening, some more mundane, most heal. Children grow, parents are grateful and pediatricians thrive on the validation both provide. Only sometimes the news is that things will not get better, will last a long time and children will not grow to be their unencumbered, exuberant and irreverent selves. Fanconi Anemia, or FA, is a rare, 1 in … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?