As pediatricians we care for children with a wide spectrum of illness and injury. Some of them are life-threatening, some more mundane, most heal. Children grow, parents are grateful and pediatricians thrive on the validation both provide. Only sometimes the news is that things will not get better, will last a long time and children will not grow to be their unencumbered, exuberant and irreverent selves. Fanconi Anemia, or FA, is a rare, 1 in … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- My child is constipated. What can I do?
- Talk to your kids about energy drinks
- Could your child have narcolepsy?
- Rhiannon on A note of thanks from 8-year-old former NICU patient Elle
- Judy Deggs on Vancouver’s Trey Foote Foundation raises $12K for OHSU Doernbecher, Knight Cancer Challenge
- Cathy partida on Resilience
- Leslie on From a physician-parent’s perspective
- Tatyana on Share a room with your baby, not a bed