Electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes, are battery-operated delivery systems for the inhalation of nicotine or other liquids. They consist of a battery, a cartridge that contains liquid, the carrier for nicotine, and an atomizer that converts the liquid into a mist. When the user inhales or presses a button on the e-cigarette, a small amount of liquid gets released into the vaporizer and is transformed into a fine mist which is then inhaled into the lungs. After … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?