No matter what we do in life, having our students follow in our footsteps is a sweet reward. One of the important missions carried out at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is the education of the next generation of innovative, high-quality and safe medical and surgical practitioners. Indeed, the university has some of the leading training programs in the country in many fields. At a recent medical meeting, I spoke with the chairman of neurosurgery at … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?