No matter what we do in life, having our students follow in our footsteps is a sweet reward. One of the important missions carried out at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is the education of the next generation of innovative, high-quality and safe medical and surgical practitioners. Indeed, the university has some of the leading training programs in the country in many fields. At a recent medical meeting, I spoke with the chairman of neurosurgery at … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher