No matter what we do in life, having our students follow in our footsteps is a sweet reward. One of the important missions carried out at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is the education of the next generation of innovative, high-quality and safe medical and surgical practitioners. Indeed, the university has some of the leading training programs in the country in many fields. At a recent medical meeting, I spoke with the chairman of neurosurgery at … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Recent PostsMore Posts
- Lisa McMahan on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Sydney Massage on The vaccine every teenager needs
- Prok on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Su Scott on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Jennette Zarko on The vaccine every teenager needs