Hi my name is Elle. I’m 8 years old and in the third grade. I was born in Silverton, Oregon, but was quickly taken to Doernbecher where I spent the first two weeks of my life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Since then I have spent many days at the hospital with 10 different surgeries and lots of doctor’s visits. I am happy that Doernbecher is my hospital because they do everything they can … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?