My father was a pediatrician and my mother is a nurse, so I grew up around hospitals and medical offices. That exposure has given me an appreciation for how difficult it can be to provide the care necessary for families and children, and Doernbecher has been a strong leader in the community, providing children’s health and supporting families that need assistance. It means a lot to me that the company I work for has an … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?