On Saturday, April 20, the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Friends of Doernbecher will host the 15th annual Heart of Doernbecher Auction. Each year, we invite a family to share their Doernbecher story. The Rea family shared their personal story at the very first Heart of Doernbecher Auction 15 years ago. Today, Ryan Rea is a thriving junior at Washington State University. His family remains incredibly thankful for the care they received 22 years ago. … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Water, water everywhere: How to reduce your child’s risk of drowning
- Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Betty Carroll on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Robert D. Wilson M.D. '56 on Healing the healer: OHSU Doernbecher physician-in-training launches “The Well Resident”
- Kate on Recent Comments
- Lisa McMahan on Predicting whether children with ADHD will get better over time
- Nuza Syxtus Thomas on About Doernbecher