Taking care of diabetes can be a challenge, but you are not alone. Join OHSU and the rest of the diabetes community in celebrating Pacific Northwest Diabetes Health & Wellness Week. Founded by the Chris Dudley Foundation and Novo Nordisk, this weeklong event, Nov. 10 – 16, is designed to unite our community in a collaborative effort to bring diabetes to light and change the way diabetes is viewed and treated. The week’s activities include the … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another