It’s not often that we are pleasantly surprised, but the CARES Northwest staff and management were indeed surprised by the very generous donation that OHSU nurses made to the organization. As a pediatric nurse practitioner at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital as well as CARES Northwest, I was personally elated by this generous gift! More importantly, I was inspired that this community of nurses — who give of themselves daily, nurturing and caring for others — … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?